Grace's Page

Monday, December 10, 2007

Burned!

I burned my upper arm on the steampipe in the washroom. Mostly first degree burns with a bit of minor second degree blistering occurring. I hope that I don't scar. Interesting note my friend recommended that I apply Polysporin to the wound and then cover it with a band-aid. When I got to the CVS they only had Neosporin. Apparently, in Canada they sell Polysporin but not Neosporin.

Had an interesting weekend out and about in town. Friday I met up with my friend Jennifer and had dinner at Ostia, a spanish restaurant. I had a duck breast with a fig sauce and a side of apples and asparagus. Saturday, ran some errands, went to the Museum of Sex and also had dinner out at Brasserie Les Halles a French restaurant that's the home base of Anthony Bourdain, author of the best selling Kitchen Confidential (Bloomsbury, May 2000) and host of TV Food Network’s “Cook’s World Tour”. I ordered the steak poivre that came with fries and greens. Sunday, I went shopping at Bloomingdale's in the afternoon -too many people but really nice stuff!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home