Grace's Page

Sunday, March 16, 2008

First Celebrity Sighting!

Went out Saturday night, had dinner at five points restaurant in NoHo. I ordered the pan seared scallops. It was okay but not the greatest dish -the same reviews came from my friends dinner at the restaurant too. For dessert I had the cheesecake which was expectionally rich so dinner was saved by the good dessert. After dinner we walked to the lower eastside and had drinks at Back Room. It was pretty cool -there's no sign and you walk through an alley to a 'speakeasy' themed bar. The drinks were served in teacups and beer bottles were served in bags in a vintage decorated back room. It was crowded so we moved on and went to salt bar. Inside I had my first celebrity sighting. Lame yes. But it was Josh Harnett. He's pretty cute but the funniest thing was when we were leaving the bar. We dared Tien to tell him that his jeans did nothing for his butt. She runs back and tells him that but unfortunately my drunk, clueless friend tells his friend standing with him for a smoke this statement instead of him! Too funny!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home